Thursday, June 26, 2008

"We love our Dad"


I almost forgot to blog about Father's day, but it's never too late in the blogging world...Right? Well, John has six huge fans living in this house. He is an amazing Dad, and the best husband ever (I stand by that claim). The kids go into a frenzy when he comes home each night. He is kind of like a celebrity (well, until he tells someone to go to bed, or asks them to do a chore...then he loses that status, but you can't be on top all the time). We had a great Father's day, with lots of "Daddy pampering" (including lots of food, gifts...and uninterrupted nap time). Kinsey even made him one of her yummy cakes. I truly think my kids are going to grow up knowing what a great Dad they had. He spends so much time with them, teaches them things, laughs with them, and has a personal relationship with all of them. Lucky kids for sure. And lucky ME!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: