Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Carver is SIX!

Carver turned six on June 13th. This was a much anticipated day for my boy. He has been charting it on the calendar for months. I can't believe that Carver has grown up so much. It seems like yesterday I was just getting used to "the boy thing". Carver is a great son and we are so proud of him. I thought I would write some of Carver's favorite things at six years old:
-Legos
-his bike
-cold cereal
- rough housing with Dad
-Playing with Cooper
-snacks (because he is ALWAYS HUNGRY...I mean ALWAYS)
-friends
-The movie Transformers
-"Ben Ten"
-Bionicles
-Mcdonalds
-his family
Carver had a fun birthday. He and I had a special date for lunch and we went to Mcdonalds, just the two of us. Then we packed up and headed to a Disney hotel for a night with the whole family. We had such a great and memorable time. I told Carver that I was not going to allow him to turn six because he was getting too grown up. He looked and me and said, "It's okay Mom...I will still kiss you every day". (Where's the tissue)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: