The hotel is themed with a bunch of the Disney movies. Our room was close to the "Toy Story" section of the hotel. A giant "Woody", and "Buzz" greeted us as we came out our door. The kids loved playing on all the huge Toy Story "Stuff". Cooper just went crazy and thought it was all about the coolest thing ever. He would just run from one huge "toy" to another and shout words in his unintelligible language.
Kennedy and Carver in front of the HUGE "Buzz".
Cooper loved Buzz's shoes. A favorite climbing spot for him.
Look at these fun Giant building blocks. We put the kids up there...they couldn't get down by themselves...so John and I went and had a nice little evening by ourselves. Okay, we didn't really...but we were tempted.
Kinsey hanging on the giant Toy Story door. We figure this is the way all doors look to Cooper.
You've gotta love the "Love bug".Super fun pool. We swam into the night and the hotel even played the movie "Enchanted" on a big screen as we swam. Talk about having the best of both worlds.
We brought Carver's birthday cake to the hotel, and he also received a special birthday button with his name on it from Disney. He loved being "the birthday boy" (A term he has tried to use every day since).
We sure loved our whole experience at this Disney hotel. It was fun to get away with the family, even if it is just 40 minutes away. I love the warm balmy Florida nights and I will keep such fun memories of my kids swimming, laughing and playing late into the night at this hotel. Only at a Disney hotel do you still find young families going strong in the pool at midnight. Love it!
We sure loved our whole experience at this Disney hotel. It was fun to get away with the family, even if it is just 40 minutes away. I love the warm balmy Florida nights and I will keep such fun memories of my kids swimming, laughing and playing late into the night at this hotel. Only at a Disney hotel do you still find young families going strong in the pool at midnight. Love it!





3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! And adorable pictures! I'm such a huge Disney World fan!
What a fun trip. Sometimes a one night vacation is all you need! What a fun memory. (I love the giant door!)
Disney is awesome! I miss all that fun stuff now that we don't have it!
Love you, Lisa
This is kind of a funny story. You don't know me but I was googling "toy story wall clouds" because I am painting my kids' toy room like Andy's room. I was searching the images when a picture of your oldest daughter hanging from the doorknob pulled up. I clicked on it and your blog came up. So I started searching for the picture with the toy story door. I was looking really fast, but wasn't reading anything. As I was scrolling I came upon the girls camp pictures and thought wow that looks like girls camp. Then I wondered if you were Mormon. So I started looking for something that would tell me either way - like alcohol or skimpy clothes. NOPE - none! But I still wasn't sure until I saw someone on your friends list had BYU in their link. Cool. I just thought I'd let you know that I think you are doing a great job or raising a beautiful LDS family! You are a light unto the world.
Post a Comment