Anyone that knows me, knows that I love living in Florida...and a big part of that is THE BEACH! I love the beach. This past week at church, I just told a bunch of friends to meet me at the beach on Tuesday, and voila...BEACH DAY! The beach is only about 40 minutes from my house and so it is the perfect little get-away. We had 8 moms and 28 kids there that day. We set up our own umbrella city, played in the water, ate lunch, and just had the best time. The teenagers hung together and played volleyball, keep away, or went boogie boarding. The tween girls dug some holes, played in the water, and became the beach divas. The little boys were all over the place (but mostly boogie boarding), and the babies just played in the waves. I looked around, seeing all my wonderful friends, seeing my kids having such a perfect day, admiring the sand, the water, and the sky, and I just felt so blessed to live here. I have loved all the places I lived, and I guess good friends and family make that possible. Here...my friends become my family. "THE TEENS"
"THE BEACH DIVAS"
"THE SURFER BOYS"
"THE WATER BABY"
2 comments:
I go on vacation and you have so many new posts! I have read them all but will only comment on this one. First of all I need to come and visit! The beach looks amazing! Please don't move from there because I'm not sure when I can come. But it doesn't look like you'll be moving any time soon. Cute fourth of July pictures, cute baby boy, and fun times at girls camp! Great job on another triathlon! You're becoming a pro at that! Fun new posts and have fun on your trip. I thought of you as we drove passed Davis High last week. I have my reunion in just 2 weeks!
OK I am so jealous that we missed out on so much fun while we were out of town...I thought I said NO HAVING FUN WITHOUT US! Just kidding. We are going to miss you when you go to Utah!
Post a Comment