Thursday, July 10, 2008

Leisurely Lizard

Yesterday was pool day...one of my favorite days. All our friends meet at our neighborhood pool on Wednesdays and we just hang out for the whole day. Usually about 10 moms and 30 kids or more. Anyway, toward the end of the day, I remembered a trick I saw someone do on TV with a lizard. I had all the kids try to catch a lizard for me (they are everywhere here). I picked him up, rubbed his tummy about four times, and then he was hypnotized or something. He was breathing and blinking, but he wouldn't move. So we set him in this little boat, an he just held onto the steering wheel and did a little boating...for about five minutes. It was so hilarious and the kids were just going crazy. To snap him out of his "trance", I just picked him up, and then he ran away. It was quite the entertainment for us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

that is so funny! your talents amazed me !
I'm going to try that with Lauren right now.

The Florida Roses said...

OK Amy that is hilarious!!!! You need to send this into Geico! :) I missed out! Dang!