On June 13th, 2012, my handsome boy turned 10. How can my first boy be in double digits already??? I am SO proud to be Carver's mom. He is funny, kind, hard working, helpful, and so much fun to be around. I am so impressed by the boy he is becoming. Who knew that having boys would be so fun. Carver's birthday always happens right as we are kicking off summer and usually while we are in Nashville. This year we were home, and we got another great surprise. Aunt Molly came to visit for a day with little baby Leyton. The kids LOVED meeting their darling cousin from Texas, and we had such a good day. We went to lunch, went to five guys, and then when dad came home, headed for Five guys for dinner. Carver and Dad went to the movies the next day.
Kennedy, our baking fanatic, made Carver this yummy cake.
The kids couldn't get enough of baby Leyton. Fun Cousin time.
Of course I had to take this opportunity to photograph this darling little missy! Soooo cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment