While in Utah, we had a Fulks Family Reunion. I was in charge this year, and we did an over night event with an olympics theme...considering that the olympics were going on this summer, it fit perfectly. It was a lot of planning getting this reunion planned, but so worth it. I love every bit of it, from the trampoline contest, to the diving contest, to stories around the fire, to the family run, to the opening ceremonies, to the family games and events. It just made me so happy to be with my family doing such a fun thing. We had the whole event in my mom and Dad's back yard, and just set up tents there. The whole event was perfect and great memories were made. I have the GREATEST FAMILY EVER!!!!
Okay...I HAVE to admit. The family five K was MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! I loved running with so many members of my family through Farmington. I seriously kind of got emotional about it. I just miss out on so many things with my family, that something like this was extra special.






















No comments:
Post a Comment