The End of April and May 2012, we seemed to have something almost every single night. Luckily, we got to have John' mom in town for some of this, and we dragged her from one event to another. We NEVER get family at our kids events, so this was extra special. Carver's "Raingutter Regatta, which he won first place by the way...Woot! Kennedy's honors roll award night at school. She got an award for getting straight A's all year (and last year I might add). Wowza! And Cooper's last soccer game. Aww. What a CRAZY WEEK all ending with Kinsey's graduation. By that time in the month, i was SO READY to be done with school.
Have you EVER seen such a proud boy. He won EVERY SINGLE RACE with this catamaran style boat. I think he couldn't even believe it himself. Aww. Gotta love it when things like that happen for your kids.
Other end of the year activities included an art show at Cooper's preschool, lots of great soccer playing by Cooper. He was an "animal" this year. His coaches couldn't get over how great a player he was. All business out on that field. Also chorus concerts. I will truly miss Kinsey's Timbercreek Chorus concerts. There choir is an award winning choir and the top in the state. The music they sing is angelic and amazing. Four years of those concerts, and no more...at least for a while.
Great art show at Monarch preschool
I LOVE this choir. I seriously cry sometimes listening to them. Amazing songs, arrangements and vocals. Thank you Mr. Linfors. You were amazing Kinsey!
Kinsey, Savannah, and Lindsey.
It really was amazing watching Cooper play this year. He was one of the top scorers on his team. I really think that trying to keep up with older brother has made him a great little athlete.
2 comments:
Fun fun stuff! You have been blogging up a storm and I am SOOOOO glad! I was missing my Lopez family! I love the raingutter regatta! How fun. And Cooper looks so grow up running around the soccer field. And I'm not surprised Kennedy was on the Honor roll...that girl is so organized, driven and amazing. And Kinsey looks so gorgeous in her choir dress. Wow what an amazing family with such fun stuff going on! Made me miss you all! LOVE YA!
Ha ha Sara. Yes...TRYING to get caught up. I do so much "work" on my computer, that it is hard to get back and blog. But I WILL get caught up. Only 4 more months to do. ahhhh. We miss you so much too! Wish I was good at blogging like you :)
Post a Comment