Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kinsey's Birthday/Graduation Cruise

Well, I guess I was bitten with the cruise bug when I went with John in March, because while on that cruise, I got the idea to do a surprise 3 day cruise for Kinsey's birthday/graduation present.  We can get such deals here for cruises, and we only have to drive 40 minutes to get to the boat. To make the surprise even better, I called my brother Charlie and got him to send his daughter Joye out for the cruise. We were actually on the boat the night each of these girls turned 18.  Kinsey on May 17th, and Joye on May 18th.  Kinsey was SO SURPRISED and SO EXCITED for this birthday gift. It was the BEST girls getaway. We just cruised for three nights, and went to the Bahamas. So perfect. 




















 These girls laughed the whole time, took everything in, enjoyed life to the maximum, and were so fun to be with. We had inside jokes about everything on this cruise. I guess that is a sign of a good time. We ate and ate and ate. We LOVED the beach and the water at the Atlantis Hotel in Bahamas, and we partied and danced and went to the shows, and watched movies, and ordered room service and got pizza at 2:00 a.m, and talked and talked and talked. PRICELESS thing to do with my sweet girl before she leaves for college. And my sweet niece Joye was so much fun to be with...and my dance partner anytime I wanted to dance.  Good time had by all. Luckily I have the MOST supportive and amazing husband in the world that just said, "GO", when I came up with the idea. He said he would figure things out for the kids. Thanks to him and Kenna for taking care of the boys.

1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

OH MY GOSH! I didn't know about this! HOW FUN! Such cute pictures! LOVE LOVE LOVE!