Oh how I love FRIDAY afternoons. And oh how I love the "winter" in Florida. This was just a Friday afternoon in early February. Perfect outside play weather. After a long week of school, the minute we pull into the driveway, the kids and their friends just jump out of the van, and without even going in the house, they commence their "play". Aww Friday. The day of no homework. A day of play. So this particular Friday afternoon, I followed them outside with my camera. Most days I find a serious football game going on in the street (my boys along with our next door neighbor are OBSESSED with football), or a basketball in the driveway, or maybe some crazy trampoline games. But today...I found chalk, chess, and a scooter. Still provided hours of fun. My kindle and I sat happily on the porch reading and relishing in our own "Friday" happiness. Oh how I love Friday. Friday means..."THE WEEK-END IS HERE". Friday means..."PIZZA FOR DINNER". Friday means..."TIME WITH MY HONEY". Friday means my Chick Fila "Date" with Cooper at lunch. Friday means DVD's, and popcorn, and fun, and family time, or possibly a date. LOVE!








1 comment:
OK first of all I LOVE the new family picture at the top! BEAUTIFUL! Next I am sitting here wishing it were Friday because you described the beauty of a Friday perfectly. And last I love the pictures but the one of the kids running with Suzy's cute little face is priceless
Post a Comment