Me and my girls in front of Flaggler College, which
used to be the "Ponce De Leon" hotel back in
the 1800's
Shaun, Emily, and Savannah
I have so many great memories of this week-end. We all laughed and talked and ran around and had fun. Shaun and I stayed up most of the night talking in the hotel, while the girls fell asleep around us. Sometimes you just need "girl time" to rejuvinate. It was great to be with my girls and to see them have so much fun with their friends. We could not have asked for more perfect weather (low 70's and blue skies). And back at home, the boys were having a fun "boy's week-end all to themselves"
Savannah is so fun to photograph. She has no fear, loves to change outfits and looks, and will do anything I want. It was so fun to wander through the city with her and take her senior photos. I think quite a few tourists took her picture today as well. Anyway, fun fun week-end for all of us girls, but I think I got the "job" done as well. Here are a few of the final products for Savannah. More on my photography blog soon.













No comments:
Post a Comment