Okay, I just had that cheesy song going through my head, and remembered how I think we sang it at my highschool graduation...and it even seemed cheesy then...and yet...it rings true. While I was in Utah, I got to have a little reunion with one of my best friends EVER. When we lived in Seattle, Myra was truly my family. One of those people that I knew I was supposed to be friends with the minute I met her. She was like a sister to me (and still is) and our families did everything together. She moved away before I did, and then we moved to Florida, so we have not seen each other in about five years. We talk on the phone, but it has been hard not seeing her. She has had some tough years since she moved, and has found herself a single mom of 4 , and is back in the dating pool...and all I can say about that is, "Watch out men". She is seriously a knock-out , and one of the most gorgeous people I know, inside and out. I have always admired her strength, her integrity, and her ability to rise above her own hardships. She drove down from Idaho and we had a wonderful visit together. How thankful I am to have a friend like Myra.
No comments:
Post a Comment