Thursday, August 21, 2008

Computers...aarrgghh

Okay, I love this technological age and all, but when something goes wrong with the computer or anything to do with the computer...I feel crippled. You never realize how much you depend on something until you don't have it. We have spent almost a month in Utah, and we just returned about a week ago, so I have SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT! (seriously, we had such a great time in Utah). Well, ever since we got home, something has been wrong with our Internet, or something to do with the computer. We finally got the laptop working, but I don't have any pictures on it...so here I sit frustrated. Our computer is now working...sort of...(after John has spent way too many hours talking to someone about it), but now it only sends my e-mails once in a while, it doesn't like to open most websites, and I can't post a thing. So I feel stuck. As much as I love the computer age, I feel so cut off when I don't have access. Anyway, much to blog, much to catch up on...but I must wait a little longer until we get this thing figured out. We are feeling the effects of Tropical storm Fay, and school is closed tomorrow for the second time. Not so fun considering we just started back this week. We have had so much rain fall, but no flooding for us. Lots of wind, but nothing to do any damage. We are grateful...though the kids are sick of the constant rain. Hopefully I will be back to posting my pictures soon.

3 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

FINALLY, some news. Lol, I'm just kidding. But, seriously, I've been waiting to hear about Utah. Sorry to hear about the comp and internet problems, probably increased by Fay. Good luck with the second pass, by the way. I miss you guys so much!

Jodi said...

We are so excited for some Lopez news! I serously feel for you with the computer thing. It is definitely a love/hate relationship! Can't wait for more life details. Love ya tons! Jodi

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

sorry your computer is down but when its Up I tagged you, I'm not into tagging but it was fun thinking about the answer's can't wait to see yours! we had fun talking with Carver the other day. Josh want to come and play your X box. I'm glad that he wants to visit family even if its for video games. Hope you didn't have too much flooding!