Sunday, March 9, 2008

Little Blue Overalls


I have always thought that there could be nothing cuter than little blue denim overalls on a baby boy. I thought this picture of my sweet baby boy completely captured what I am talking about. Cooper has just started taking his first steps in the past few weeks and it is so fun to watch his progress. I know that years from now, I will see a pair of blue denim overalls on a baby, and it will take me right back to this time in my life watching my last baby boy learn to walk.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole Jackson said...

This picture looks like it could be on a postcard. Way cute and fun that he's learning how to walk!

~LisaLou~ said...

Oh how cute! I agree with you about the overalls. It's so fun watching these little guys grow up! Cooper is a cutie!