Four of my best friends took me to lunch at Macaroni grill. Two of my favorite things. Friends and eating out. Sara Rose, Beckie Lowe, Amy Hillis, and Andrea Rediski (not pictured as she had to leave early with "nap ready" children). What a fun afternoon. I love these girls and all of my good friends. They are family to me.
Another thing that made my birthday fun, was having some family visiting. John's brother Mike was visiting with his kids Madi and Luke (all the way from Texas) for the week. We all had so much fun. We took all the kids to the pool the afternoon of my birthday, then my family made me a yummy dinner and my favorite cake (cinnamon bundt), and didn't let me lift a hand for dinner, clean-up, and bedtime activities. It was a wonderful birthday. On the week-end after Mike had gone home, John took me out to dinner and shopping for a little "post-birthday" celebration. I love spending time with my hubby, shopping, and eating, so it was perfect. 

1 comment:
It doesn't seem possible that we are 38! I feel so much younger. I think we seem younger also because we both have kids that are still little. If we were to have all of our kids in our 20's people would think we were way older! I'm glad you had a fun bday. I miss seeing and talking to you guys! Are you going to be in FL forever? Because I do want to come and visit! What's your UT plans for this summer? We are going to be in UT over the 4th of July. Maybe we could hook up if you're there. Are you going to your 20yr reuntion? So many questions maybe I should just call you!
Post a Comment