We are getting a new church building. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints, and there are getting to be a lot of members in this area, so a new chapel is being built closer to our home. We are so happy as now we drive about 25 min. to church, but the new chapel will be under 10 mins away. Anyway, one day this spring after soccer, we were driving by the church site, and there, sticking out into the road, was our steeple. Just laying there on a trailer. Two steeples in fact (maybe one was going on to another chapel). It was just a funny sight to see it sitting along the side of the road. The boys said it looked like a rocket and that they should launch it on top of the building. Hmm. Good idea.


1 comment:
Ok, I totally saw the second steeple that day, too, and I told my parents about it but when we drove by again it was gone and they didn't believe me! I'm so glad you have this photographic evidence!! :) hahaha
Post a Comment