Cooper was on the team with his best buddy in the whole world...GAVIN ROSE! These two boys have been friends since birth, being born only 4 weeks apart. I can't believe that it has been four years since then and now they are playing soccer together. They are like brothers and Cooper loved playing soccer with Gav. Gavin was a little speed demon out on that field. So fun to watch.
Cooper's team was called the FLYING TIGERS. Every time they would score, their coach Rod (amazing coach), would have them "become" the airplanes that they were named after. It was the cutest thing ever.
We were so busy this spring with soccer for Cooper, and volleyball for Kennedy, and Football before that. I thought we were just going to be burnt out of games, but instead, we really loved our Saturday mornings on the field. Spring weather in Florida is absolutely heavenly, and it was so fun to hang out with our boys, and with the Roses. I love this picture below. John with our boys and the Rose boys, just finishing up a soccer game.





No comments:
Post a Comment