Kennedy and her friend Brooke Lowe got to have a fun night together recently. They went to a church activity where they had a etiquette night and a little dance instruction for boys and girls their age. This was at Brooke's Grandpa's ward, so they didn't know these kids, so it seemed like a fun way for them to meet new kids. Brooke came over early and I did both of their hair. I thought they looked so grown up and so cute that I just had to post this picture. Brooke's mom Becky (one of my best friends) and I were so excited to hear how the event went. Well, I could have predicted Kennedy's review of the night. Even though she had fun, her comment was, "Umm, sort of awkward, and the boys were so short". She is not really the kind of girl to gush over this kind of thing. Well...at least not yet. I think maturity levels of 12 and 13 year old boys are girls are REALLY DIFFERENT. Part of the reason that there is no need to date until the age of 16 (which is the rule in our house).

No comments:
Post a Comment