Beach-friends-birthday-fun!!!!!!!
It was pouring rain at our house as the kids were arriving...HELP! But no fear...the beach, a mere 40 minutes away was clear and beautiful. 4 hours of beach bliss. I just sat back and watched it happen...through the lens of my camera :)
5 comments:
Can't believe that she's already there! I remember that sweet baby with the big bows! She's turned out darling and by the looks on these boys' faces they think so also! Happy Birthday to Kinsey!
Happy birthday, Kinsey! I love those baby/toddler pictures of Kinsey in the previous post - when I think of Kinsey that is how I will always remember her! And, Amy, if you happen to be in Utah this summer I would love to book a time for you to take a family picture for us. I love looking at all of the photography you do and I would love to have some "Amy pictures!"
Wow I can't believe your cute little girl is 16 years old! She is so beautiful! I just can't believe how time flies. I loved the beach pictures. And her cake was so cute. Looked like fun!
Wow! This is every girl's dream birthday! Looks like such a super fun day. (I wish I could have been there. Sniff. Sniff.) The pictures are awesome btw. Happy birthday Kins!
I love the Cake Boss! And yours looks pretty darn good. Great photos too. Love the collage.
Post a Comment