Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mommy and Coop

Back in January, I did a little photo shoot of Cooper on his birthday. John came out when we were almost finished, and he had me hop in some of the shots with Coop. I think John captured some great moments here. I just LOVE these shots. Cooper is my last "baby" and he brings this kind of joy into my life daily. He says the cutest things, has the cutest lisp, gives me kisses constantly, and is such a happy and good little boy. I will treasure these shots always...and probably look at them when he is a teenager with a sniff...while he rolls his eyes. I forgot to post these earlier, but on the heels of mothers day, I thought it would be a good time.



















2 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness, these are precious!

Kari and Lexi Olsen said...

These are so adorable! Love them!