You walk over this cool pedestrian bridge to get to the stadium. Beautiful views of the city.
Here we are, enjoying our night...excited to have just heard our first couple sets (Brooks and Dunn and Reba), when all of a sudden...we hear some thunder. No big deal...right. It seemed very far away.
Well...I guess it was a big deal because they made us CLEAR THE STADIUM FOR THE STORM. I couldn't believe it. I guess it was heading our way and they had to get people under cover. We were assured that the storm would pass in no time at all.
Well...not quite true. We were trapped in the halls of the stadium for two and a half hours. Not being able to go back to our seats, and not wanting to walk across that HUGE METAL BRIDGE in a full fledged lightning storm to our car. CRAZY. Just when we thought we could make a break for the car...and we thought the artists had gone home...they called us back in. Yes...at midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment