This past Saturday, Kinsey went to a sweet sixteen party for one of her best friends, Savannah Raskey. I got to go along to help drive and I offered to photograph the event as well. It was such a perfect day and night and the kids just had such a great time together. The weather in Florida had been horrible the whole prior week, so we were so thankful for temps in the mid 70s. A DJ was set up on the beach, along with food and beautiful tables. The kids had a sand castle building contest, a survivor type scavenger hunt, lots of dancing, lots of playing football, and mostly just enjoying themselves. It was fun to see Kinsey interact with her friends and have such a wonderful time.
Kinsey and Savannah, the birthday girl. They collapsed after running around and playing football.
The whole group together
Kinsey gathering water for the sand castle building
And these are some of my friends. Carmen also came to help, and Shaun is the mother of the birthday girl. Both my good friends. We had such a fun day just hanging out together and watching the kids.
1 comment:
I am keeping up on your blog even though I don't always comment - this has been a crazy month! How fun to get to have a beach party - no chance of that here in Utah - even in the summer when it isn't freezing cold!
Thanks for the comment on my blog - Sophie June (Stacey's baby now has a name)is the 18th grandchild for my mom and dad. And, yes, Jana does have a cute little family - I LOVE her kids.
Post a Comment