
Kinsey is 13 and in 8th grade (going to high school next year...help). She is an excellent student, and avid reader (rarely do I catch her without a book fused to her hand), and a great help to me (my life changed the minute I had my very own "built-in babysitter", though I do share her). She loves volleyball, church youth activities, and goofing around with her friends. Every day she tells me that Cooper is the cutest baby in the whole world. She is really a great kid and a fun teenager (if those things actually go together).

Kennedy is nine and is in 3rd grade. She is also a hard working and wonderful student. I think Kennedy's teacher would be lost without her as she seems to be the " rememberer " of all details. Kennedy wants to know the mysteries of the universe and will keep asking questions until she finds them. She keeps me on my toes and certainly lets me know what the clock says any time we are running late (like I want to know). Kennedy loves to dance, loves to talk, loves playing with Cooper, and loves to play tennis (she just started lessons), and loves going on vacation to Utah to be with cousins.

Carver turned five this year. He is in Kindergarten now and he is loving it. Carver loves to run, jump, wrestle, climb, pound, and stomp (usually on my furniture). He is playing his second season of soccer and really enjoys it. He loves his baby brother Cooper and is the only one that can get him into a good long belly laugh (which usually includes some of that running, jumping, wrestling and climbing). Carv loves the beach and can't get enough of boogie boarding. He is all boy, but still has time to give me a hug and a smooch and to tell me how much he loves my hair. Gotta love it.

Cooper is almost nine months old. His interests include slobbering, playing with toys, slobbering on toys, eating snacks in his highchair, slobbering on his highchair...and eating some more. He is the joy of our home and he makes everybody smile...no matter what mood they are in. We know that he is brilliant and possibly gifted by the way he says, "A Da Da Da". He is a wonderfully happy and easy baby that loves everyone and gives a ready smile and a little bit of flirting to anyone who pays attention. He is a good sport as he follows his siblings from one activity to another. He loves the pool and started swimming a little on his own by the end of this past summer. Life is fun with Coop and we are so glad he is part of our family.
4 comments:
Yeah! How fun to have you in the blogging world. I'm excited to watch for all of the updates on your DARLING kids and family. I miss you guys!
Amy,
I am so excited that you finally started a blog!! Now I can have a friend! The new blog looks great, those are some great pictures of the kids!
I LOVE the pictures! And I love hearing about your family. It really is a fun way to keep in touch :-) I can't wait to see more!
I'm so glad that you decided to do a blog! It's fun and a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends. The kids are so cute especially that baby of yours!
Post a Comment